Jacksonville Heights Elementary is a recognized campus with a strong connection to the neighborhood community. Teachers, parents, and students work collaboratively to help students reach their highest potential. Jacksonville Heights encourages parent involvement and support to help carry on the culture of high expectations and student success.
Head Start Eligibility
Families must meet current Federal Poverty Guidelines in order for their children to qualify for Head Start/Early Head Start. Parents must provide the following:
1) Birth Certificate (Proof of Guardianship/Custody if applicable)
2) Proof of Residency in Duval County
3) Proof of Income for the past 52 weeks or previous calendar year (i.e. pay stubs, W-2, 1040, statement from employer, etc.)
4) Documentation of child's disability (if applicable)
5) Photo Identification of Parent
Applications will be accepted daily at the Head Start/Early Head Start offices (see below for location).
For more information on the LSF Head Start Program, call 904-423-8637 or visit the office at 1095 A. Philip Randolph Blvd., Jacksonville, FL 32206 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
7750 Tempest St. S., Jacksonville, FL, 32244