Head Start Eligibility
Families must meet current Federal Poverty Guidelines in order for their children to qualify for Head Start/Early Head Start. Parents must provide the following:
1) Birth Certificate (Proof of Guardianship/Custody if applicable)
2) Proof of Residency in Duval County
3) Proof of Income for the past 52 weeks or previous calendar year (i.e. pay stubs, W-2, 1040, statement from employer, etc.)
4) Documentation of child's disability (if applicable)
5) Photo Identification of Parent
Applications will be accepted daily at the Head Start/Early Head Start offices (see below for location).
For more information on the LSF Head Start Program, call 904-423-8637 or visit the office at 1095 A. Philip Randolph Blvd., Jacksonville, FL 32206 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
3027 San Diego Road, Jacksonville, FL, 32207