***Clarke Schools for Hearing and Speech and its event and medical partners are closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19. The health and safety of our community is our top priority. To maintain this commitment to well-being, the Kilwins Ice Cream Run scheduled to take place on March 28, 2020 at the St. John’s Town Center will be rescheduled. Stay tuned for the new date and details.***
Join us for the 8th annual Kilwins Ice Cream Run to raise awareness and support for children who are deaf or hard of hearing who learn to listen and talk at Clarke Schools for Hearing and Speech. This fun-filled, family event features all-you-can-eat Kilwins Jacksonville Original Recipe Ice Cream at the finish line!
Event features to look forward to:
• A timed 5K Race or a 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk around the St Johns Town Center in Jacksonville, Florida
• All-you-can-eat Kilwins Original Recipe Ice Cream at the finish line
• A lively sponsor and vendor activity area
• Souvenir medal for all 5K participants who cross the finish line
• Guaranteed performance t-shirt for all participants registered before March 9
NOTE: All persons (including children) who participate in the 5K or 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk will need to be a registered participant. The only exception would be an infant or toddler (3 years or younger) that remains in a stroller for the duration of the 5K or 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk.