From superhuman to superhero find out how you can help save the world! Join MOSH in an action-packed sleepover in our current traveling exhibition, Hall of Heroes. Discover the science behind superhero powers, their fight styles, gadgets and more! Superhero costumes are welcome!
- Superhero Ability Test Activity – Find out your inner strengths through different sets of tests!
- Create your own superhero emblem and mask!
- Museum Wide Scavenger Hunt
- Explore the Ancient Heroes of the Night Sky in the Bryan-Gooding Planetarium
- Enjoy an Extreme Science Show with one of our MOSH Educators!
- Special Feature Movie
ALL MUSEUM CAMP-INS INCLUDE:
- Late night snack and drink*
- Museum time
*Please specify any dietary restrictions or food allergies on the registration form.
Check-in for the event is between 5:30-6 p.m. at the Front Desk. The evening programs will begin at 6 p.m.