Help us celebrate the festival of Chanukkah at the JCA by participating in the 1st Annual Menorah Making Contest!
All ages are welcome; enter as an individual or a family using the following criteria:
1. Be creative to make your menorah at home. Use any materials but no premade kits or food. It must have eight candle spots in a straight line and a ninth (shamash) candle that is higher or lower than the other candles.
3. Please include who made the menorah, a title for your menorah, and a brief description.
4. Bring your menorah to the JCA front desk on Dec 7, 8, or 9. They will be on display in the lobby from December 10-17.
5. JCA members and guests can vote from December 10-17 using a ballot at the front desk.
6. Winners will be announced on December 18. The winning menorahs will receive a prize!
Menorahs should be picked up from the front desk on December 18-20.